Travel to Malaysia with TJI Transporter
Thinking of visiting tourist attractions in Malaysia or for any other purpose? And thinking how to get there and back? Make your plans (some ideas are given below) and leave the transport arrangements to us; that's what we are good at! We have a fleet of quality & spacious minivans at your service!
Who We Are
TJI Transporter is a licensed transport company.
We are not a travel agent or tour guide
(why pay extra for that?!)
Our job is to take you from point to point!
Malaysia has a very wide range of beautiful and exotic attractions. There is something for everyone to see and do in just about every corner of the country.
Because Malaysia is just across the causeway to the north, it is the nearest country to Singapore and therefore the easiest and cheapest to travel to. While there are many different modes of travel (flights, trains, coaches, etc), these do not provide the flexibility of private transport.
TJI Transporter has a fleet of quality minibuses from 6-seaters to 15-seaters that can cater to most requirements. Many of our clients are families and extended families or friends getting together for a fun-filled trip to various parts of Malaysia.
WHY USE TJI TRANSPORTER FOR YOUR
SINGAPORE TO MALAYSIA TRIP?
- very good quality minibuses / minivans
- experienced and qualified drivers
- focus on customer service
- years of experience
- very affordable rates (cheaper than many other operators)
- hassle-free travel - no need to find your way around.
- ability to plan your itenerary before-hand
- then leave it to our driver to plan your route
- our driver will take you from point to point (from Singapore to Malaysia and back)
- no need to wait in queue for cabs or coaches
- no worries about getting ripped off by local taxi drivers
- no need to be concerned with road tolls, petrol, parking fees, etc. It's all included!
- flexibility - let us know what you have in mind for your trip!
It doesn't get any better!
NOTABLE TOURIST ATTRACTIONS IN MALAYSIA:
Some popular Malaysia attractions that our customers have travelled to include:
- shopping areas in Johor (e.g. Johor Premium Outlet or JPO)
- the high-tech capital city of Kuala Lumpur
- Petronas Twin Towers in Kula Lumpur
- Taman Negara National Park (rainforest, waterfalls, jungle treks, canopy walkways)
- colonial hill stations of Genting and Cameron Highlands
- numerous pristine beaches
- National Parks with centuries-old tropical rainforests
- rustic fishing villages and diving spots
- culturally-rich seaside city of Malacca
- Cameron Highlands hill station
- Georgetown Inner City in Penang (Colonial era architecture)
- beautiful scenic island of Penang, with its warm seas, golden beaches, lush greenery and delicious cuisine.
Let us help you make your travel from Singapore to Malaysia a comfortable, memorable one without any hassles.